The CARD Virginia School’s mission is to maximize each student’s academic, behavioral and social potential in the least restrictive environment with behaviorally based intervention.
In doing so, CARD Virginia School works to:
• Further the child’s development from academic to self-help through results-oriented teaching
• Support and educate families so that classroom teachings are enhanced and maintained at home
• Work with community agencies to advocate for children and families dealing with challenges of autism
• Conduct and support rigorous scientific research of educational teaching methods and curriculum
CARD Virginia School’s unique school structure offers enrollment of up to 12 students with a one-to-one student-teacher ratio along with structured group activities. The year-round calendar includes approximately 215 days of instruction per year.
For more information about the CARD Virginia School visit: http://virginia.centerforautism.com.
- Holly Robinson Peete Opens Up on Autism Live About Motherhood, the Teen Years and the Future of Autism
- CARD to Host Free Colorado Conference to Provide Treatment Solutions to Families Affected by Autism
- CARD Partners with AutismUp to Help Rochester Parents Gain Access to Autism Insurance Coverage
- Dr. Doreen Granpeesheh Testifies For California Autism Insurance Mandate